Berries Crumble (GF+Vegan)
If you want to eat dessert without any worries, then try this berry crumble. This dessert is made with fresh berries, almond flour, almond, oats, maple syrup, and vegan butter.
Yield: 6 Servings
- 4 cups mixed berries
- 3 tbsp gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 6 tbsp maple sugar
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch fleur de sel or sea salt
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a bowl, mix berries, lemon juice, oats and maple syrup together and place in a prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake for another 30 minutes.
For the crumble, combine oats, almond, almond flour, vegan butter, maple sugar, salt, and cinnamon together. Mix with fork until crumbly. Bake on prepared pan in the oven for 8 minutes. Take out and let it rest.
Remove berry mixture, top with crumble and let it rest for 15 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Feel free to substitute berries with other types of berries or fruit such as apple, peach or even pineapple!
- You can keep in the fridge for at least 5 days.